The Perfect Picnic: Ideas to Make Your Outdoor Meal a Breeze
- Hummus Heaped with Tomatoes and Cucumbers - This is the trifecta of simple, beautiful, and oh so delicious.
- PCC Beet Hummus - You'll definitely want to mix it up and try this beautiful pink beet hummus.
- You can't go wrong with a really good baguette (Macrina is our go-to) with Salted French butter. Yum!
- Ollipop - There’s a flavor for everyone, but our go-to are the Root Beer and Strawberry Vanilla.
- Sparkling Soda - We love the Metro Market Italian Sodas - Lemon and Grapefruit are my favorites.
- Cupcakes - Why do we save these perfect desserts for birthday parties? I’m obsessed with all of the Rubicon Bakery flavors, especially the Chocolate Creme.
- Metro Market Favorites - You can’t go wrong with bite-size brownies or THE very famous Met Market cookie.
- Hydroflask Soft Cooler - This is a perfect size, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Charcuterie Boxes - No one needs these, but I love showing up with a simple charcuterie box for our summer picnics or wine tastings. They also fit perfectly in our soft cooler.
- Melamine Plates - Again, not a necessity, but these plates are indestructible and keep with my pretty picnic vibe. They are also dishwasher safe.
- Hydroflask Salad Bowl with Lid or this plastic version - These bowls with lids get used ALL the time. The Hydroflask ones are a bit pricey, but perfect for keeping food cool when hosting any outdoor summer gatherings.
- Low Folding Table - I’m a little extra when it comes to picnics, but I love this low folding table to keep my kids from stepping all over the food.
- Table Cloth - If having beautiful things is a core value of mine, then buying this table cloth is me living out my true self. Using it makes me so happy.
- Picnic Blanket - This picnic blanket rolls up quickly and so easy to clean.